If you decide that the animal your looking at is the perfect pet for you, then we have a few questions we would like you to answer first! Please fill out the adoption application below to apply for the pet your looking to adopt! Email to email@example.com when you complete it in full.
Note: It may take a few days or even a week sometimes to hear back from us. Only one or two volunteers admin the emails and adoption applications, so we appreciate you patience and consideration that we too, have busy lives, and lots of animals to care for and rehabilitate.
Below are the terms you are agreeing to when you adopt from Wild at Heart Animal Rescue.
- I am prepared to make a 10 to 15 year commitment to my dog, and a 15 to 20 year commitment to my cat.
- I will get my dog and/or cat sterilized (neutered/spayed) if it is not already at the time of adoption, or my animal can be repossessed and confiscated.
- I will keep my dog on a regular routine of heartworm preventative.
- I will provide flea/tick control as needed.
- I will work with my vet and agree on a regular schedule for wellness visits, inoculations, and any other tests we agree are necessary for the health and well-being of my dog.
- I will not chain or tie-up my dog and leave it outside alone. My dog will be an important member of my family.
-If, for any reason, I am unable or unwilling to keep this dog, I agree to return him/her to Wild at Heart Animal Rescue. I will not give this dog away, take it to a shelter, place him/her with another person or family member, or sell this dog to any other person without the express permission of Wild at Heart Animal Rescue.
- I am financially able to provide routine and emergency care for this dog for his/her lifetime. This includes but is not limited to adequate food and water, boarding (if necessary), regular vet care, heartworm preventative and flea and tick preventative.